4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES.
YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL.
SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER.
ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES BY OUR COMPANY ARE FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NOTHING ON THIS PAGE, ANY OF OUR WEBSITES, ANY OF OUR SOCIAL MEDIA SITES, OR ANY OF OUR CONTENT OR CURRICULUM IS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF RESULTS. WE DO NOT OFFER ANY LEGAL, MEDICAL, TAX OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. USE CAUTION AND ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR/PHYSIOTHERAPIST/MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL AND YOUR COACH BEFORE ACTING ON THIS OR ANY INFORMATION RELATED TO A LIFESTYLE OR TRAINING CHANGE. YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE AND ACCOUNTABLE FOR YOUR DECISIONS, ACTIONS AND RESULTS IN LIFE, AND BY YOUR REGISTRATION HERE YOU AGREE NOT TO ATTEMPT TO HOLD US LIABLE FOR YOUR DECISIONS, ACTIONS OR RESULTS, AT ANY TIME, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE.
Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. As with any exercise program or coach, you assume certain risks to your health and safety by participating in any of the kortneyolson.com programs or services.
Any form of exercise can cause injuries if the exercises are performed incorrectly, and the programs and services on kortneyolson.com is no exception.
It is possible that you may become injured doing the exercises prescribed, especially if they are done in poor form. Although thorough instruction, realize that the programs and services on kortneyolson.com (like any other exercise programs and coaching) does involve a risk of injury.
We can’t guarantee your results with any of the programs and services on kortneyolson.com. It is possible that you will not lose fat, gain muscle or get definition with the programs or coaching. Your results may vary, and not everyone will get the same results when using the kortneyolson.com programs or coaching due to differences in your individual exercise history, genetics, and personal motivation.
Kortney and Marcus are not a medical doctors or nutritionists. Their advice is not meant as a substitute for qualified medical advice. As is always the case, please consult your doctor before beginning any exercise or diet program.
Although our products and services are intended to be fully implemented, and we work hard to ensure it’s easy to do so, the typical user of virtually all education products treats them in much the same way they treat a book.
The vast majority read or skim through it once, then do not implement the program or take any action based on it.
The results of such education are intangible, and it is entirely possible you could gain fat, lose muscle, lose definition, and experience other negative outcomes as a result of the advice contained in our products or coaching, as a result of how you respond to the information we provide.
The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the diet plans, training programs, exercises or coaching (including products and services) mentioned at kortneyolson.com should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider.
The information contained within our site is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. We are not medical professionals and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise.
There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on kortneyolson.com for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions.
Because these risks exist, you will not participate in our programs or coaching (products and services) if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in any of our programs or services despite these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities. These risks may also exist for those who are currently in good health right now.
In addition, the programs and services on kortneyolson.com are designed to push you to get you results as fast as possible. An important component of the programs and services is lifting heavy weights (barbells and dumbbells). This activity is inherently risky, and especially so if done with poor form.
You may experience muscle tears, pulls, sprains, dislocations, or other undesirable health consequences and understand and acknowledge that risk in embarking on our programs and services.
13. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
15. MEMBERSHIPS AND CANCELLATIONS: A membership (such as Thigh School), which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month, at a minimum of 2 months, when you can then cancel your membership by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment to use the kortneyolson.com service. We will bill the monthly membership fee to the payment method used when signing up unless updated or changed by subscriber. After the first 2 months, you must cancel your membership as before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next cycle of membership fees to your Payment Method.
16. REFUNDS: No refunds will be given on any product, service or membership.
17. You agree to provide accurate and complete information when you register with, and as you use, the Kortney Olson Services, and you agree to update your account information to keep it accurate and complete. You agree that kortneyolson.com may store and use the information you provide for use in maintaining and billing fees to your Account.
18. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Queensland, Australia. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: 24 December, 2016